Things to Complete Before Your Appointment:
- Complete all forms in your Patient Portal
- Carefully read your ‘Surgery Day Checklist’
- Payment in due prior to arrival and can be made through the patient portal
Fill Your Prescriptions:
- Your prescriptions will be sent to your pharmacy the week prior to surgery
- Please bring all drops with you to your surgery
- Use your antibiotic (Moxifloxacin) one drop, in the eye(s) to be treated, the night before and the morning of surgery
- Your driver needs to stay on site with you.
- Expect to be on site for 1.5 hours.
- If you arrive early, please relax in your vehicle until your scheduled arrival
- Valium will be offered to you on your treatment day.
- You will nap or rest for 4 hours when you get home.
We Are Here To Help
Whether you’ve been thinking about vision correction for the past five years or you’ve already had treatment, we are here to help you every step of the way. Use the information here to help you prepare for your treatment, or reach out to us if you need assistance.