Our staff lives within in the West Michigan area, and are among the most experienced in the industry. We offer you the best possible treatment for your specific visual needs, with 4 different state-of-the-art lasers. Our approach reduces the likelihood of any future treatment.
Michael Keil, D.O.
Dr. Keil founded Keil Lasik Vision Center with the mission to serve people by eliminating the burden of glasses and contact lenses. He has lived in Grand Rapids for over 16 years and grew up in Manistee.
He had this life enhancing procedure done on himself and has performed Lasik on friends and relatives alike. He first became involved in Lasik in 1999 and has been performing (the procedure) in Grand Rapids since 2006. Dr. Keil has dedicated his career to enhancing the lives of others with this remarkable procedure.
“It’s been over ten years since I had my procedure and I’m still amazed at my vision. I promise that I will do everything I can to make your results as amazing as mine.” – Dr. Keil.View Dr. Keil's Resume
Dr. Michael Keil has a strong dedication to teaching. He is part of a teaching and research group that publishes articles in peer reviewed medical journals, provides full vision care services, and also teaches Ophthalmology to medical students, interns and residents. Additionally, he served as the Ophthalmology Residency Program Director at Metro Health Hospital for seven years.
- Physician CEO: Northwestern University, Evanston, IL
- Chief Ophthalmology Resident: Metro Health Hospital, Grand Rapids, MI
- Residency in Ophthalmology: Metro Health Hospital, Grand Rapids, MI
- Internship: GENESYS Regional Medical Center, Grand Blanc, MI
- Doctor of Osteopathy: Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing, MI
- Bachelor of Science-Biology: Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI
- Alcon ALLEGRETTO WAVE® Eye-Q Excimer Laser
- NIDEK NAVEX Quest EC-5000 Excimer Laser System
- Ziemer Femto LDV
- Ziemer Femto LDV Z4
- AMO Intralase Femtosecond Laser
- Bausch & Lomb Technolas 217z Excimer Laser
- Bausch & Lomb Hansatome, AMO Intralase
- VISX Star S4 IR Excimer Laser
- Alcon Ladarwave Excimer Laser
- Acufocus KamraTM Corneal Inlay 2015 (1st in Michigan)
- Raindrop Corneal Inlay 2016 (1st in Michigan)
- American Osteopathic Board of Ophthalmology and Otorhinolaryngology
Dr. Azra Fazil-Jamal, O.D.
Dr. Fazil-Jamal joined Keil Lasik Vision Center shortly after graduating from the Michigan College of Optometry with high distinction. She is originally from Bosnia & Hercegovina, a small country located in southeastern Europe, but she has completed all of her education and training in West Michigan. During her optometric studies, Dr. Fazil-Jamal was recognized for her outstanding patient care and was awarded the 2020 VSP Practice Excellence Scholarship.
During her final year of optometry school, Dr. Fazil-Jamal completed her clinical rotations at Michigan College of Optometry’s University Eye Center, The Wyoming VA Community Based Outpatient Clinic, and Cherry Health Heart of the City Vision Center. Her special interests include the co-management of refractive and ocular surgery, orthokeratology, and ocular disease.
Dr. Fazil-Jamal is excited to be working at Keil Lasik Vision Center, where she is part of a team that offers modern solutions to correct and preserve patients’ vision! In her free time, Dr. Fazil-Jamal enjoys traveling with her husband, reading, running, and yoga. She is also a linguistics fanatic and has a passion for studying foreign languages.
- Bachelor of Science in Biology: Aquinas College, Grand Rapids, MI
- Doctor of Optometry: Ferris State University, Big Rapids, MI
- Orthokeratology- Paragon CRT
- Orthokeratology- MoonLens
Dr. Victoria Williams, D.O.
Dr. Victoria Williams grew up in the metro Detroit area. She received her Bachelor of Science from Michigan State University in 2006. She then graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2012. She finished her internship at Oakwood Southshore Medical Center and completed her residency in Ophthalmology through Beaumont Health-
Oakwood Division from 2012 to 2016. Dr. Williams then attended a fellowship program in the field of neuro-ophthalmology, oculoplastics, and orbital surgery in Warren, Michigan from 2016 to 2017 with Michigan Neuro-Ophthalmology & Oculoplastics, PLC.
Dr. Williams is board certified through the American Osteopathic Board of Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology. She specializes in cosmetic and functional eyelid procedures, thyroid eye disease treatment, cosmetic and functinal neurotoxin injection, cosmetic filler, and more. She is very excited to begin practicing in the Grand Rapids area with Keil Lasik Vision Center!
Dr. Williams has been involved in the teaching and education medical students and residents throughout her career in the metro-Detroit area. She has served as teaching faculty to the ophthalmology program at Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital and Ascension St. John Hospital. She also participates in fellowship training through Michigan Neuro-Ophthalmology & Oculoplastics, PLC.
Dr. Williams continues to participate in research related to oculoplastics. She has also had the honor to speak at engagements for optometry education and to the American Osteopathic Colleges of Ophthalmology, Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery (AOCOO-HNS). Dr. Williams is currently a speaker for Tepezza through Horizon Therapeutics.
- Fellowship in Neuro-Ophthalmology, Oculoplastics, & Orbital Surgery: Michigan Neuro-Ophthalmology & Oculoplastics, PLC. Warren, MI
- Residency in Ophthalmology: Beaumont Health-Oakwood Division. Trenton, MI
- Internship: Oakwood Southshore Medical Center. Trenton, MI
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine: Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine.
East Lansing, MI
- B.S. in Nutritional Sciences: Michigan State University. East Lansing, MI
Board Certified, American Osteopathic Board of Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology
Lead Lasik Associate